Foreman Roberts have undertaken a number of projects for British Airways, all of which required careful consideration and liaison with Heathrow Airports Ltd, including:
- Aircraft Hangar, London Heathrow Refurbishment of an existing 1 million square foot hangar.
- Skycare and Concorde Express, Heathrow – Refurbishment of existing cargo handling facilities to facilitate new high bay racking and auto selection system together with forming new office space.
- BA Engine Overhaul Ltd, Nantgarw – main engine repair facility for British Airways.
- Compass Centre Heathrow – Resilience Improvement works.
- Boadicea House (BA Data Centre) – Resilience Improvement Works.
- BA Infrastructure – review and reporting works.
- BA Lounges – fit out of lounges at Birmingham and Manchester.
- BA Passenger Terminal Systems – works associated with baggage handling, security systems and communication / information systems.
- BA Terminal 2 – Close out monitoring and reporting works.
Client: British Airways