Come and join Forman Roberts!
With 65 years experience, Foreman Roberts are a well established multi-disciplinary building services consultancy with a strong reputation for high quality designs and delivery on high profile projects.
We regard our employees as our most valuable resource, and they are central to everything we undertake. Our success and reputation as an exceptional workplace stem from our dedication to sourcing, nurturing, investing in, and retaining exceptional talent.
Our remarkable staff retention figures are a testament to this commitment, with an average of 23 years at senior levels and 12 years across our entire practice.
We are proud of our working culture, we strongly feel this sets up apart and provides a supportive and enriching work environment. We call this the “FRESH Lifestyle” which stands for:
Here are some of the core principles selected from the 50 individual initiatives that define our FRESH Lifestyle culture:
- Flexible/Hybrid Working: We offer bespoke flexible arrangements and promote a hybrid working model. Team members can work at least two days a week from our modern collaboration spaces and choose their location for the remaining three days.
- Physical & Mental Health Support: We provide an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for confidential mental health and family support. We encourage time off and offer additional holidays for birthdays, an annual well-being day, cycle-to-work schemes, and subsidised gym memberships.
- Personal Growth: We prioritise continuous personal development through mentoring, training, and two-way performance reviews. We value employee feedback through a virtual staff suggestion box and offer equal growth opportunities for all.
- Giving Back: We are committed to becoming carbon-neutral, with a ‘Foreman Roberts Forest’ initiative. We support fundraising for charities and community initiatives.
- Investing in Our People: We provide life assurance and private healthcare options. We invest in cutting-edge software and technology and plan to introduce ‘FRESH Perks,’ an online platform for benefits, recognition, and rewards.
Aligned with our vision, we are proactively preparing for practice expansion and seeking passionate, innovative, and skilled Design Engineers, BIM Technicians, and Support Staff to become integral members of our committed teams at our London, Oxford, and Manchester offices (see below). These roles represent the initial phase of our growth strategy. We also however are very interested to hear from individuals interested in being a part of our future endeavours.
- Principal Mechanical Design Engineer – Oxford
- Senior Electrical Engineer – London
- Senior Electrical Engineer – Manchester
- Data Centre Engineers – Across ALL Levels
We pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries along with prospects for personal growth as we continue to expand and evolve.
Interested in joining?
We would love to hear from you, Let’s start a conversation!